JOHN + CHERISH + FIVE = SWEET FAMILY


Over Memorial Day weekend this last May, I was able to meet up with two of the sweetest little families in the Colfax/Pullman area for pictures. John and Cherish and their five darling kids were the first ones I met on early Saturday morning.

I had met Cherish once before at a talk a did for a mom's group on photography this past spring, but I hadn't met John or their little ones. I was a little bit nervous going into it because it was the very first time I had ever done a family shoot for someone I didn't really know. But the nervousness all melted away when this amazing family ushered me into their home. The are seriously some of the nicest, most genuine, friendly people I have ever met. They immediately made me feel at ease and we had such a wonderful morning together!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment