BOB + ANDI | SPOKANE, WA WEDDING

Remember the sweet couple whose engagement pictures I took this last February? Well, they got married this past June and I was honored to be their wedding photographer! I will forever be grateful to Bob and Andi for believing in me and trusting me as their photographer even though I had never shot a wedding before. I can't even put into words how much their faith in me meant. In order to move into the world of wedding photography, one couple has to be willing to be the very first. I love that Bob and Andi were mine. Being a part of their special day was truly a privilege.

June is always a tricky month weather-wise to get married; it can either be super hot or rainy and cold. Unfortunately Bob and Andi's planned backyard wedding was moved indoors the day before due to horrible rainstorms. But we made the best of it and now I can't imagine their wedding being any other way. 

It was truly a wonderful day! Congratulations again Bob and Andi!
xo

 

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING Andi!! You are a truly talented photographer!! You would never know this was your first wedding...looks more like your 101st wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make the perfect book. How can we get one?

    ~ Bryan and Kalya Bogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These are amazing. :) I love how the photos tell a story.

    ReplyDelete